its been a good week. I cant complain :) I'm excited for dan! I can't believe how quickly this all came up! crazy!
we've done a lot of service this week with s. and his mom. they are getting ready for an inspection to get ready to have two of her grandaughters come live with them. the girls come in august and the inspection is this tuesday. so we've done lots of yard work and house work. its been fun.
J's baptism was good. It was weird because we really didnt do anything. it was all already ready. we just kinda showed up and took a picture. i'm grateful to have been there, but its definitely a reminder that this is the Lord's work and these are His baptisms. but he's happy, and we're happy for him :)
never a dull moment, still! i hope things get better with your stomach thing!!!
not too much is happening with me. nothing too funny, well nothing i can remember :)
interviews are this friday. we're gonna go to santa maria at an assigned time and then he'll meet with one for 15 minutes and then the next for 15 minutes.
there are also two sets of sister missionaries in the ward. theyre nice :)
also thank you to sister rich and family for the package! I love the sweatshirt!! and all of it! :)
sorry this is so short! love yall!
love
hermana rubow



No comments:
Post a Comment