It's been a good week! Our investigators are doing well! We had a lesson with A. and we taught the Plan. She really liked it. She's really accepting of all that we teach. She still hasn't found her Book of Mormon, but if she hasn't found it by this week, then we will bring her another one. :)
We also had a lesson with R. She was a member referral from last transfer, and we were able to stop by again and see her. She has a lot of faith, and she loves Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ so much. She is willing to listen to what we teach, and our beliefs and her beliefs seem to match. The member that referred her is also really excited about all this as well.
We also were able to teach S. the Restoration. We've been wanting to teach him the missionary lessons for a while now, and it went really well. We've also been trying to help him not smoke, and we're taking it day by day. He hasn't for about four days now, and hopefully he keeps it up. We also had service with his mom, Sister P.
We also had a lesson with R. She was a member referral from last transfer, and we were able to stop by again and see her. She has a lot of faith, and she loves Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ so much. She is willing to listen to what we teach, and our beliefs and her beliefs seem to match. The member that referred her is also really excited about all this as well.
We also were able to teach S. the Restoration. We've been wanting to teach him the missionary lessons for a while now, and it went really well. We've also been trying to help him not smoke, and we're taking it day by day. He hasn't for about four days now, and hopefully he keeps it up. We also had service with his mom, Sister P.
also, today we are going to a luffa farm! my camera is charged and ready to go :) (mom note: i was wondering what a luffa farm is and after using my friend google, a luffa farm is the same as a loofah. can't wait to see the pictures!) and we have zone conference this week! on wednesday! i believe i'll see hermana miller there! so i'm excited about that :) and the Felix's came to church yesterday! it was nice to see them there :)
I can't believe I'll be home in a month! I love being a missionary and I'm really grateful for all the things I've learned on my mission and for all the experiences I've had, and for all the people I've met. There have been so many people that have changed my life, and there would have been no other way that I would have met them if i hadn't come on a misson. It doesn't even seem real yet. I still feel in the middle, and thats probably a good thing. :) But these past 17 months have been beyond amazing, and this next month will be, too. As cool as extending would be, I feel like this has been enough. As much as I love being a missionary, I know it doesn't have to stop. Even though I'm close to ending, its still not ending. At the end of this transfer, I'll be getting transfered to North Carolina to be a different kind of missionary there. :) Though I will really miss being this kind of missionary and being in California, but that's not the point :)
anyway, thank you for everything y'all do! (after all this time, i still say y'all) :)
have a fantastic week! love you!
love, hermana rubow
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment