so...here's where i'm going!!!!!! paso robles!!!!!!!!!!! for real this time!! i'll be companions with hermana corniea! we were in the mtc together!!! and hermana smith is staying and training! and hermana hernandez will be companions with hermana fitzpatrick in oxnard!! i'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !So, I'm going all the way up north! I've served in the southern most part of the great California Ventura mission, and now i'll be serving in the northern most part! i'm excited for a change! i figured I was leaving; I've been here for almost 6 months!
I think my talk went well. I really liked it, and a few district members said they really liked it. :) at one point i couldn't think of a word in English. in Spanish its "lograr" which means to "achieve" or "reach" for like a goal, etc. i said that word in Spanish and got some help from the hermanas. ha ha they all thought it was pretty funny. but, that being said, my Spanish is still not that great and i'm nowhere near being fluent! but I get by enough :)!
there's not too much exciting here. just packing today! oh this past week we went to mormon.org and i found yourmormon.org profile!!!! i didn't know you had one! do johnny and Dan have one?
this past week we also read 1 Nephi 8 with a less active and last week with Alejandro. i think its one of my favorite chapters. i think lehi's dream is really interesting and i love the symbolism of it. with the great and spacious building, there's no foundation with that. but there is with the gospel. and life wont always be easy, but when you hold on to the gospel, its manageable. I also know that Heavenly Father really knows us and loves us. I don't know how He does it, but He does. He's given us so much and we really can live with Him again. forever. in eternal happiness. we just need to hold on to the gospel. :)
anyway, thanks for all you do! have a great week and i love yall! I have pictures, but i'll send my flashcard.
love,
hermana rubow
No comments:
Post a Comment