hola! como estan? haha lately nothing has been too exciting. a. has been kind of "distant." and i'm pretty sure this is all a joke to m. and e. but, just gotta keep trucking on i guess. :)
I'm not really sure what to write about. I don't have anything too exciting to say haha, BUT, every missionary mom's dream, i do have pictures!!!!! :) (in this email-new watch, sunset, and desk after personal study)
lets see. thanksgiving. we had a thanksgiving party with the branch! it was fun!!! and this week we have dinner with a member for thanksgiving. and last week we had a thanksgiving dinner...sort of...with a member. so I'll have at least three thanksgiving dinners. yum! :)
oh yeah zone conference!!!! it was really great!!!!! president castro and his family are incredible!!! they are so caring, fun, and just really great people. I love them all soooooo much!!!! zone conference was a lot about being persistent and a few other things to be a better missionary/instrument in God's hands. I learned SO much!
the package, i loved everything!!!! thank you sooo much!!!!! i appreciate everything yall do!!!!!!!!!!
and I'm out of time, but let me know what you think of the pictures!!!! :)
love yall!!
have a great week!
love
hermana rubow
And here are her pictures!!!
 |
| Hma. Hernandez and Hma. Rubow |
 |
| Mom note...Well, DUH! :) |
 |
| Their desks after a study session.... |
 |
| Sunset in the trailer park! :) |
 |
| New watch..Hannah's favorite color |
 |
| She's gorgeous! Love this girl! |
 |
| Silliness amongst the Hermanas |
No comments:
Post a Comment