This week has been good! So! Phone calls!!!! What time works for you? And what phone would you like me to call? I'm assuming home phone? Is 10:45 AM (my time) okay? I think that'd be around 1:45 PM for y'all. let me know!!!! it's coming soon!!!!! :)
This upcoming week is going to be fun, too! We're going caroling like three times. One with us four hermanas, once with a member, and once for a YW activity. We're excited about the YW activity because before we go caroling, we're gonna have a thing where they get to know about missionary work/what its like, etc. It should be fun!
I also got your letters!!!!!!!!!!! And I also got the D2 package! I'm waiting to open it though! Its under our Christmas tree. :)
And Thursday, we're going to have a Christmas Devotional with three different zones. Last night I got a call by the Assistants if I would lead the recitations in spanish for obedience (a christlike attribute our mission is working on til next zone conference). it's D&C 130:20-21. all i have to do is go up to the microphone and say "levantanse, por favor." and then the spanish missionaries stand and recite the scripture. I'm kinda nervous. but i'll be fine. i hope :)
also, yesterday, we were invited to a meeting with the stake presidency and the WML's from each ward. there were 20 missionaries (our zone). 14 sisters (4 being hermanas) and 6 elders. :) it was neat. we heard president castro called the stake president and asked if he realized he just invited the entire zone.
and this week, we were driving, and I saw a UNC sticker!!! i kinda freaked out, and scared my companion. haha.
and this weekend we had a ward christmas party. it was fun. they asked us to serve, which was also fun.
and I'm out of time!!!! nothing new with our investigators!
love yall!!!
love hermana rubow
and thanks for the pictures!!!!
and the pic with the tree. it has really soft bark, so you can punch it and it doesnt hurt. weird.
![]() |
| us serving at the ward dinner |
![]() |
| the package under my christmas tree |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment