Monday, March 24, 2014

One year down and six months to go!.......March 24, 2014

Hey family!

life has been good here! Zone conference was great!!!! I didnt have to give a talk on obedience, but we all have to prepare one, and then 5 minutes before they choose 2 people to give it. its frightening, and relieving. I havent had to give a talk yet at a zone conference. i have one more left, so we shall see. 

my talk also went well yesterday. i ended up focusing it on faith in christ and strengthening our faith in christ. one of the scriptures i used i really liked. i think its 1 peter 1:7-9. i like how it says the trials of our faith are worth more than gold, especially if we use them right. some people just get mad at God or go away from the church, but thats the wrong way to handle it. you just make yourself more miserable! but I'm so grateful we have a loving heavenly father who sent his son so suffer for each one of us-so personally, lovingly, and individually (alma 7:11-12)-that we can be strengthened during the hard times. i am grateful for the trials ive had because they have strengthened my faith in christ. I know that He knows me and he knows each one of us. he loves us more than we can imagine, and heavenly father does as well. 

i dont have much more time, and I'm sorry this is so short. but i also wanted to give yall a personal challenge to read the Book of Mormon by the time i get home. i just finished, and I'm starting it again. i just thought it would be fun. and there was a huge emphasis on the book of mormon at zone conference. the book of mormon is awesome!!!!!!!


love yall

love

hermana rubow

I'm sorry this is sooooooooo short! i had a ton of emails in my inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment