Monday, March 10, 2014

The News From Paso Robles!....March 10, 2014

Hey family! 

So, all the stuff with the thumb. It's not that huge of a deal. It doesn't affect my writing. It hurts a lot when I accidently hit it on things. This past week Tuesday we went to see a doctor to get it removed. He took a nitrate stick? and rubbed it on the bump. It REALLY hurt when he did that. And he said it would make it go down. Well it did the opposite. And it turned it black. We talked to a Physicians Assistant in the ward about it and he said it was not the most effective way to take care of it, or it was the wrong way to fix it. Basically his procedure was to chemically burn it off. Which is fine, but you would do what he did if you, for example, had a nose bleed that wouldnt stop. You would take the nitrate stick and rub it over the spot that is bleeding and it would stop the bleeding. But for what I have, you need to cut it off, or cauterize it... as in incinerate it. Make it disappear... because its not going to do it on its own. And the PA, he said I should see a dermatologist to do that. And he recommended one. So, just another crazy, dumb thing. I'll be honest. It's been frustrating. I just want it taken care of. It's not something preventing my from working. But its not something I want to keep for the rest of my life. And sometimes it does hurt. 

The 83 year old lady is a fireball. I love her so much! and she loves missionaries. her name is sister beth. She's great.

we also got the letters! and with the mod bod shirts, I'm fine with something similar. 

and I'm out of time! and i went dark (my hair) because I was tired of blonde. I feel more like me this way. :)

have a good week

love yall

love

hermana rubow

OH! and the zone leaders told me that elder freeman is their WML in the singles ward!!!!!!!!! crazy!! 

Hannah's thumb before


Hannah's thumb after the procedure

At Urgent Care (gosh, how many times have I done this with Hannah)...

At the second doctor


She said they gave cool bandaids

View of Paso Robles


A cheeseburger with bacon inside of it...gonna miss Jack in the Box



Hermana Corniea and Hermana Rubow


Hannah and Hermana Miller

Hermanas Rubow and Corniea!  

Their fun star wars trick!

Hannah and her new hair color




No comments:

Post a Comment