Monday, March 31, 2014

Short Email and Fun Pictures!......March 31, 2014

hey! thanks for the package! we LOVE the CD!!!!! we've been listening to it all week. and the skirts and shirts are perfect! thank you so much! the memory card is too big. my camera is one of those weird ones that uses the small memory cards, so I'll send that home this week. 

I'm so excited for dan!!!! i mean, elder rubow! thats so exciting! all the hermanas here are excited, too. and I'm sure the elders in our district will be, too. thanks for the video! it was cool to see him open it! we just barely miss each other, but thats okay! we'll see each other august 2016 :) 

paso is good. we have transfers next week (so next week I'll know if i'm staying or going). I don't really care if i stay or go...i'd be happy to stay, and I'd be happy to go. and we all get along super well! we have a ton of fun here together. leaving these girls would be sad!  but i'll be happy with whatever.

our ward mission leader also told us of this family to visit this past week because they haven't come in a while. we did, and they came to church yesterday. that was neat!

I'm out of time!

sorry its so short!

love yall

love 

hermana rubow

she liked this sign because it was bel air place!


hair fixed and ready for zone conference!


Rain

One year mark! 
homemade mac and cheese and ranch chicken

serious picture, because they don't ever do serious pictures.   i actually love this pic because it seems so old fashioned to me.  
not so serious picture!

for some reason, this week, they put their scarves on their heads. funny girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment