Tuesday, June 17, 2014

100 Days Left....That's Weird!.....June 16, 2014

what a week! to start off, happy late fathers day! I completely forgot last week that fathers day was coming up, so i forgot to send a card, or even say it in my letter home. oops! I hope you had a good fathers day, dad! thanks for all you do! I really appreciate all of it! I know I wouldn't be who I am right now or where I am if i didn't have you. well, both of you. it might sound cheesy, but I really do have the best parents. :) 

and congratulations to marissa! that's cool that she's the valedictorian! 

also with my card, i'll get all the money that was stolen reimbursed. that will be nice. 

this week we also had stake conference. it was really good! it was really neat! the castros weren't able to come, but  one of his counselors came and he and his wife spoke. 

I'll also know about transfers next week. we'll see what happens :) 

we also have a zone conference/zone meeting tomorrow! it'll just be two hours. the castro's are doing a mission tour. it will be good to see them. :)

i can't believe johnny is at BYU. crazy! thats fun! 

I'm excited, too, about your fall intercession! that will be nice to be able to hang out with you! i'm not distracted by it, but i am definitely looking forward to it!!! 

pday last week. i don't even remember. we went to trader joes. nothing too exciting. :)

and i'm out of time! Thanks for all you do and I hope y'all have a good week!

Love you!

love,

hermana rubow
hermana hardy, miller, me, hermana ah mu, elder mckinley, deschamps, elder walker, yager


Hannah was very excited that the exterminator killed this black widow spider!




Hannah said they found this picture in the church library. Their recreation of the face cracked them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment