Monday, June 2, 2014

Interesting Week....June 2, 2014

This week has been interesting. Hermana Miller has been sick, so we've been doing exchanges with her companion.

We also had interviews this week. those were interesting, too. we were called on Thursday: "hey you have interviews tomorrow!" And on Friday we drove to Santa Barbara. The interviews were companion interviews. It was good. It was weird, but it was good. We had to share one thing we like about our companion, and then he asked us a few questions. And that was it. For us, we really didn't get any personal counsel or encouragement. But, we got to see Sister Castro, I got to see Hermana Hernandez, and we got Panera for lunch. 

A is also doing well. We weren't able to meet with him because he had to work and he wasn't able to come to church on Sundaybecause he had  something to do. But he'll be there next week. 

and I'm out of time! But I promise to write a letter!!!!!!!!! I am so grateful for all that y'all do! I'm sorry this email is so short!

Love yall!

love

hermana rubow

Hannah with Sister Castro

Hannah with Hermana Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment